Dr. John S. Barnett has served as pastor for 31 years in 3 congregations and has systematically studied and taught God's Word daily for over 30 years. For five years he served as Associate Pastor to Dr. John MacArthur at Grace Community Church (Sun Valley, CA.) and was also a professor there at the Master's Seminary and College.
After serving in California, Rhode Island, and most recently pastoring the wonderful saints of Tulsa Bible Church in Tulsa, Oklahoma, John is now the teaching pastor at Calvary Bible Church of Kalamazoo, Michigan. He shares his life with Bonnie, his beloved wife, and their eight children.
More answers from this author
- How is Jesus Our Substitute?91text
- Now Available Anywhere?65text
- The Jewish Leaders: So Close But So Far?47text
- Acts: Our Source for Evangelism Information?19text
- What Was John the Baptist's Message?7text
Popular Questions About Jesus Christ