Philip Nation is the Director of Adult Ministry Publishing with LifeWay Christian Resources and is a frequent speaker in churches and conferences. He serves as the teaching pastor for The Fellowship in Nashville, Tennessee.
He holds a master of divinity from Beeson Divinity School and doctor of ministry from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. Philip also serves as the general editor of The Mission of God Study Bible. Philip and his wife, Angie, make their home in Tennessee, with their two sons, Andrew and Chris.
Find out more on his blog: www.philipnation.net
More answers from this author
- Can I Like Jesus But Not the Church?44text
- Why Are We Supposed to Make Disciples?33text
- What Did Jesus Mean When He Said “Judge Not, Lest You Be Judged” (Matthew 7:1)?1video
- How Were the Disciples of Jesus Important to the New Testament Church?0video
- Why Is Pentecost Significant to the Church of Today?0video
Popular Questions About Jesus Christ