Thabiti Anyabwile is Senior Pastor of First Baptist Church of Grand Cayman in the Grand Cayman Islands and a Council member with The Gospel Coalition. He is the happy husband of Kristie and the adoring father of two daughters, Afiya and Eden, and son, Titus. He began serving as elder/senior pastor in August 2006. He served previously as an elder/assistant pastor at Capitol Hill Baptist Church (Washington, DC) and as an elder at Church on the Rock (Raleigh, NC). Thabiti holds B.S. and M.S. degrees in psychology from North Carolina State University.
More answers from this author
- Is Allah the Same as the God of the Bible?2video
- What Do Muslims Think of Jesus?1video
- Why Does God Allow Suffering in the Lives of Some and Not All?1video
- No One Knows the Son Except the Father?0video
- Is It Wrong to Own Images of Jesus?0video
Popular Questions About Jesus Christ