Biblical answers to frequently asked questions about following Jesus Christ.
- Do Christians Need to Be Baptized?89Our Savior commands us to follow His example in all things, including baptism.text
- What Does Baptism Mean?68If the meaning of baptism could be boiled down to one word, that word would be identification.text
- Is Baptism Enough for Salvation?46Some people might say, "Wait! I went to church on Sunday!" And, "Wait! I received communion!" And, "Wait! I was baptized."text more...
- The Symbolism of the Last Supper?45The Last Supper, which took place hours before the Lord’s crucifixion—was a Seder (Passover observance). Previously, the feast’s symbols had only pointed back to the Hebrews’ redemption from Egypt. But that Thursday night, Jesus revealed the messianic significance of two symbols: bread and wine.text
- How Should Christians Approach Communion?37As we come to the Communion table, there are three things we should remember, according to 1 Corinthians 11:23–30.text
- Why Should We Take Part in Communion?28The bread and the cup provide an opportunity to remember what the Father expects of His children and to renew one’s commitment to obey.text more...
- What Makes for an "Authentic" Christian?130The effectiveness of the early church rested in the authenticity of the believers. John's first letter provides directions on how to make this happen today.text
- What's the Secret to a Great Prayer Life?99The goal of prayer should never be the roaring approval of the crowds, but rather the approval of our Father who is in heaven.text
- What if God’s Will Doesn’t Make Sense?89At times we may struggle with directions we receive from the Lord. We question whether they are from Him because of three main issues.text more...
Evangelism and Missions
- How Can Your Testimony Help You Evangelize?58A time-honored, effective method of evangelism is your personal testimony. Just telling about your spiritual pilgrimage. The skeptic may deny your doctrine or attack your church, but he cannot honestly ignore the fact that your life has been cleaned up and revolutionized.text
- We All Have a Calling?52Do you realize that God has a special calling on your life? He does!text
- Is Anyone Excused from Sharing the Gospel?50People can offer God plenty of reasons why He shouldn’t call them to spread the gospel. But His call is not issued for our consideration; He expects a response of obedience and surrender.text more...
Fruit of the Spirit
- How Does the Holy Spirit Empower Believers?156Spiritual power is the divine energy God is willing to express in and through us and the divine authority needed to carry out the work God has called us to do.text
- How Do We Bear Spiritual Fruit?110The concept of bearing fruit is used often in Scripture. But what does that mean for those who follow Christ?text
- Do We All Have the Same Fruits?55God has not made us all the same. He never intended to. He planned that there be differences, unique capabilities, variations in the Body.text more...
Repentance, Faith, and Salvation
- How Can I Have Eternal Life?360Each of us faces the same dilemma. We have a sin debt that we owe to God but no way to pay for it.text
- How Can a Loving God Send People to Hell?258There's one main flaw with asking why a loving God sends people to hell: He doesn't. That's the only place they can go.text
- How Can I Be Sure I'm Saved?204To have sound assurance, we must understand that our salvation rests on the merit of Christ alone, which is appropriated to us when we embrace Him by genuine faith.text more...