Old Testament Prophecies - Is Jesus God?
Biblical answers to questions relating to Old Testament prophecies.
Old Testament Prophecies
- Is Jesus in Every Book of the Old Testament?33Jesus tells His disciples to explore the Old Testament writings, because they all point toward Him.text
- What's Important about Jesus Not Breaking Any Bones?32When God gave Moses and Aaron the rules for the Passover, some might have sounded unconventional—for example, the clear prohibition against breaking any bones of the lamb that was sacrificed and eaten by each household. Why did God insist on this?text
- Can We Trust the Old Testament Prophecies?29The Bible records predictions of events that could not be known or predicted by chance or common sense.text
- What Old Testament Prophecies Did Jesus Fulfill?22The Old Testament prophecies provide key tests to the identity of the Messiah and Son of God. They have and could only have been fulfilled in one Person. text
- A Prophet Like Moses?20It’s interesting to discover that the Jews had always understood that Deuteronomy 18 would one day be fulfilled in a literal way by the coming of a “the Prophet.”text
- Jesus in Deuteronomy?19Hidden in Deuteronomy is yet another prophecy about the Messiah; it predicts the way in which the Savior would die and the length of time he would remain on the cross.text
- Does Genesis 3:15 Really Point to Jesus?15The person spoken of in Genesis 3:15 is called the seed of the woman - and not of the man - which can agree with no other than the Messiah.text
- A Prophecy in Blood?14When Adam and Eve sinned, God shed innocent blood in order to make them clothes from animal skins.text
- Jesus Is Like the Serpent Moses Lifted Up?11That incident in Israel’s history became a prefiguring of Jesus Christ on a cross, lifted up, who became wicked sin for us.text
- Missing Jesus in Isaiah?9With regard to Israel it was true that "He came unto His own, and they that were His own received Him not." text